Story – Employee Stock Option Plan

Stock options are a common mode of remuneration in large corporations and the trend is also spreading to closely held companies. It not only boosts employee performance but in a way acts as an efficient cash saving tool for a company. Start-ups short on funds use sebi openoffer regulations to attract and retain talent amid strong competition in the industry. Valuation and advisory services of consultants are needed to grant stock to employees for accounting and taxation purposes. They also help make the scheme attractive for maximum participation. This is the summary of the information that I found while searching a strategy for my start-up. And at that time I consulted CCV, the firm which also helped me in the registration of my company. They formulated a strategy, and after following a due procedure the scheme was executed and is active in my company.

Comments